Cell Regeneration 是中国细胞生物学学会主办的一本全英文，目标高水平国际化的科技期刊。现因工作需要面向国内外公开招聘1名全职科学编辑加入Cell Regeneration的专业编辑人才团队, 工作地点为上海。
Recruiting Position:Scientific Editor
Working Location: Shanghai, China
Cell Regeneration is an English scientific journal published by the Chinese Society for Cell Biology, aiming to become a premium international journal publishing high-quality articles in modern biology, especially in the field of stem cell and the basic research of regenerative science. We are currently recruiting a full-time scientific editor to join the Cell Regeneration team in Shanghai. A competitive salary and benefits will be provided, depending on the background and experiences.
Successful candidates will be involved in editorial daily work.
Scan the QR code to access the website
Responsibilities will include:
1. Initially assessing submitted papers, sending out for peer review, and summarizing review opinions.
2. Actively interacting with front-line researchers, and commissioning a diverse variety of insightful review- and commentary-type content and high-level research papers, etc.
3. Writing academic news, preparing English publicity materials, etc., and promoting the journal globally.
4. Providing immediate and satisfactory supports to the Editor-in-Chief and Deputy Editor-in-Chief in all aspects of journal related work.
1.The expertise with a Ph.D. in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular genetics, or related areas. Education background or work experience in stem cells or organ regeneration would be a plus.
2.A strong publication record in the recognized scientific journals. At least one first-author publication in the well-known journals is required for applying for this position.
3.The ability to successfully work independently after training. Prior editorial experience would be preferred but not required.
4. A good command of Chinese and English in writing and editing, a keen interest in science and editorial work, and a good sense of responsibility and collaboration.
Applicants interested in this position please send the application materials, including a Curriculum Vitae (in English and Chinese, with a photo), copies of your publications and other relevant certificates, and personal statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Cell Regeneration Editor Application).